So I was in Montreal this past weekend...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
Good lord you guys took it to us, can't believe Hedberg was pulled under 2 mins into the game.

Kovalchuk with 1 goal in 16 games....wow

monkeystyle

Reaction score
We've got one hell of a team this year tbh. Gratefully, Carey Price found his nuts somewhere over the summer because he is hot shit right now.

As to Kovalchuk, well, you would have figured that the Devils would have learned from the Isles. Apparently signing players to extra long contracts is a curse.

chessarmy

Reaction score
True, but when you look at what Ilya did on teams like the Thrashers and even last year with the Devils, you anticipate a guy that can score consistently and bring tons of offense to the table.

None of that has happened.

The Devils remind me of the 06/07 Flyers, a really strong team on paper that has an awful awful year but comes back strong the season (or two) after.

As for the Canadiens, I feel like you guys have a very solid core right now, I can't believe the turnaround from Price, it's like he suddenly woke up and said "fuck, I really have to try hard now" lol. I was anticipating a Devils win last night because we seem to always get the upper hand against you guys but not this time....maybe when Brodeur comes back :p