So I was in Montreal this past weekend...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Went to czech out the Habs/Leafs game. Great game, not just because of the result either. Dunno if anyone watched it on TV or if this was even shown (I imagine it was) but they did a huge tribute to Pat Burns before the game.

Anyway, after the game me and my brother went to this bar called the London Pub. $11 pitchers of Keith's, so a pretty slick deal. Anyway, while there we met this Swiss guy named Rolf. He was drinking alone at the bar and had just arrived in Canada two days before so we took it upon ourselves to introduce him to Canada.

So we start by getting him absolutely hammered. But we make sure to go stereotypical with more Keith's and shots of Canadian Club. So we are all absolutely smashed, but the bar is about to close and we have to go. So we go to one of my brother's friend's places to chill for a bit and we bring Rolf. So we get there and we have another drink. All she had was fucking Smirnoff Ice though. Anyway, eventually we're rolling joints and I'm packing up my pipe and we ask Rolf if he wants to join us. He says that he's never smoked before so he's gonna pass and we're not dicks so we respect his choice y'know? So we're smoking and chatting and all of a sudden Rolf asks to try it. So I hand him my pipe and he takes a huge hit. I am not exactly sure what happened after that because it's a bit of a blur. But I do know this much. None of us have any idea what happened to Rolf. Nobody can recall speaking to him after he took that hit and nobody recalls seeing him leave either.

I seriously hope he's okay. There are some rough parts of Montreal that you might not want to be around at like 4 am. But still, funny. I hope he remembers that and goes back to Switzerland and tells the people he knows about the two Canadian brothers who got him absolutely destroyed and hopefully showed him a good time.

Canadian Ambassador monkeystyle.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Have you checked your pocket? Now, Swiss are generally civilized people, but you never know...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
As a matter of fact he thought he lost some weed but odds are we just smoked it and he forgot.

Reaction score
Out of an old potsmoker's curiosity, what's good on the Canadian pot scene these days? Any new flavors making waves? For all the braggadocio about Canuck dope, it seemed the only shit that ever got across the border was the sub par BC shitty cush that stupid stoners would pay exotics prices for just because it looked and smelled like chronic and lacked seeds. So what's it like up north, eh?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Out of an old potsmoker's curiosity, what's good on the Canadian pot scene these days? Any new flavors making waves? For all the braggadocio about Canuck dope, it seemed the only shit that ever got across the border was the sub par BC shitty cush that stupid stoners would pay exotics prices for just because it looked and smelled like chronic and lacked seeds. So what's it like up north, eh?

It really depends on who you get it from. I get some pretty bomb blueberry right now. I've seen some awful shit recently though.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
yeah i watched that game on tv. Really fucking jealous, that would of been a great game to been to, especially with that great tribute. While your spreading the word of unity in Canada. I cant even go in a bar without fucking yelling and screaming. Getting sick of the shit that all of Alberta has to put up with. fucking jokers playing rowdy cause theyères fucking twelve of them in every bar with the chubby longterm relationship girls finally getting out fucking trying to prove their worth too. Fat use to be hot bitches always starts the fucking fights too. Fuck man you have to go bars with crews if you want to get through your drink,. Then you got albertan roughriders fans ala turncoats drinking their fucking pislner going boasting in crowds how theyre invading and their trouble. bunch of fucking spaced out goofs. asgdahagah

Its getting harder to find grade A weed but i havenèt ran into shit weed for aaaaaaaa long time. Always sticky, fat buds sometimes its too fresh but winter time is always a good time for weed around here it seems like.

for bc kush its like 180 a ounce. 200 if your not going through the dealer and the guy makes 20 bucks off yeah cause you drunkinly asked everyone in the bar for a hookup. Always get my weed in mayo jars nowadays that i leave out for the night just so it dries out enough to smoke it in a joint. Gets me super baked if i smoke it out of a bong. Really only smoke joints to delay the burnout nowadays but I usually buy an ounce then sell half cause after the half im not really getting high of the same shit anymore and thats my dilemma