So...I sorta headbutted this guy on the bus today...Woops.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Basically today on the bus going home from school these 2 kids sitting in front of me started telling me I was a fuck up and asked what my parents thought of me and told them that they're proud of me and then they said they were fucks up to and kept going for about 20 seconds. So I grabbed the bigger one (The other guys a fucking midget and I don't really like hitting people smaller than me) and go to him, "You wanna cop a headbutt cunt?" and then he just mocked me so I pulled him towards and just headbutted him.

Since it was on a bus I didn't wanna have an actual fight on there so I didn't do anything after that. So tomorrow I have a meeting at school. As a lot of you know I got repeated this year and this meeting is to see whether I go back into year 10 or if I have to stay in year 9 for the rest of the year. So if I end up stuck in year 9 the rest of this year I'm gonna go earn myself a holiday and punch on with him.

So best of luck to me getting into year 10, if I fail best of luck to me in kicking this guys head in :happy:

Anyway you guys have any fight stories or stuff?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
50116b8b494bc74e31c66a255c00976e.png

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Wait we can make threads like these?? Oh goody, gonna make one and tell everybody here about my days at work :yay:

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Lol I swear William just returns here to tell us his bad life choices.

Hey, I do other things around here :p Just don't post as often anymore and usually people find these sort of things interesting so I thought I'd share :jericho:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I ripped the Do Not Remove tag on a mattress before. :upset:

Still haunts me to this day. :sad:

I still have the empty shell of the mattress. I keep it around still because i'm a sick fuck and I like watching the feathers and stuffing fall out every so often. There are some days where I regret ever doing it and try and put the stuffing back in... but it always comes back out one way or another... It's messed up, I know, but it's something I'm going to have to live with.