So, How Long Until We Get Cena/Rusev?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Screw Cena and screw Rusev.

Imagine what a yawn fest their feud would be... and their matches would be like Ryback vs Cena from last year, hence like two septuagenarians fighting each other.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Screw Cena and screw Rusev.

Imagine what a yawn fest their feud would be... and their matches would be like Ryback vs Cena from last year, hence like two septuagenarians fighting each other.

You ever consider joining WrestlingForum.com?

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
That is a good question... I don't know and i don't care, Ruzev is like every other big guy that comes in, they say he will be a champ, in reality the big dude just ends up jobbing until he's released. If this happens, Cena will come out the victor in the rivlary and probably waving a US flag like Big E.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they saved him for Roman Reigns to de-thrown him.