So Has Orton Officially Taken Over HHH's Top Heel Position?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who Should Be The WWE's Top Heel?

• Randy Orton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr. Kennedy

• The Great Khali

• Umaga

• King Booker

• John Morrison

• Total voters

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Looks like HHH isn't turning heel anytime soon (with him going with Kennedy. If he does go face on that one, this is the question to you guys) , so the most powerful heel in the industry has to go to someone. Let's face it, for the flagship show RAW has a lack of credible heels, and you can throw Smackdown and ECW in there too. Umaga can't work the mic, Snitsky is...Snitsky, Khali isn't allowed to have live matches, Morrison doesn't give you a reason to really hate him, Edge is on the shelf, and it doesn't look like King Booker is going to be pushed to top heel status just yet (also with him probably going back to good ol' Booker T, it don't help things). While Orton has his glaring flaws (choke hold, head lock, rest holds galore) is it time to give him the top heel crown? Someone has to have it, if not Orton then who?

Christian

Reaction score
Randy Orton no doubt.

and rofl at
221217_mark.gif

WWFATTITUDE1998

Reaction score
Since Kennedy is stuck in the midcard, I'll agree. I hope HHH turns heel soon. I don't like new DX Triple H.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya orton is only till edge comes back or hhh turns heel. he will probably be face for atleast a few monthes tho. khali would be if he had any in ring talent tho.

Reaction score
I vote Kennedy. Because HHH isn't turning heel anytime soon and I know that. And Kennedy needs to be the top heel for future storyline reasons as well.

Reaction score
Heels and Face can both be funny in their own way. As long as they get the crowd to react, they are doing their job correctly.

Reinvented

Reaction score
MVP is the whole package right now he got in ring skill and he's good on the mic and he's better then you and your football team......He can go through you over you around you and still play basketball and do sum girl and sell weed all at the same time and beat Matt Hardy...........Woooooo