So Cena is coming back soon...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
For circumstantial purposes...look whether he comes back and start losing or winning big, I don't care. I have enjoyed the guy for many years, he's given good moments/matches and even bad ones. I just don't want to hear NO ONE whining and complaining if my guy start making big matches and victories. It happens so often, okay.
This entire convo stemmed from the fact that you feel that cena is still super cena and buries people. My point, which I’ve backed up, is that he doesn’t anymore. I’m surprised that WWE doesn’t let him win more tbh, given how big of an attraction he is, but he eats pins more than people think.

He’s still winning sometimes, sure, but nowadays, it’s very few and far between.

Also, I will complain if he comes back and seems untouchable again. I said I didn’t want that. I did say that I want him to come back in the same capacity he has been: pushing other talent and being involved now and then. He usually makes good feuds.

Last edited:

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
And I mean past as in old chats and posts.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Cena is a GOAT who has aged and is a shell to what he once was. That's why he spends more time in Hollywood. Now there is doubt whether he will ever be champ again. That's Cena's character arc. Pretty good I think

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
This entire convo stemmed from the fact that you feel that cena is still super cena and buried people.

First of off, my original post on here was more of a joke not an big dig at John Cena. I think that's what Solid Snake got about it as well.

And, in fact, for a few years he hasn’t. I’m surprised that WWE doesn’t let him win more tbh, given how big of an attraction he is, but he eats pins more than people think.

He’s still winning sometimes, sure, but nowadays, it’s very few and far between.

I totally agree, again I AM A JOHN CENA FAN!!!!

Also, I will complain if he comes back and seems untouchable again. I said I didn’t want that. I did say that I want him to come back in the same capacity he has been: pushing other talent and being involved now and then.

So wait?!?
:waitwhat:

You're literally giving me this whole debate just so you can also prepare to complain in case he does his whole "Super Cena" routine?!? Umm...gonna go now.

Btw, I have no issue with your opinions, I usually haven't so I hope you aren't taking any of my responses too deep.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
First of off, my original post on here was more of a joke not an big joke at John Cena. I think that's what Solid Snake got about it as well.

I totally agree, again I AM A JOHN CENA FAN!!!!

So wait?!?
:waitwhat:

You're literally giving me this whole debate just so you can also prepare to complain in case he does his whole "Super Cena" routine?!? Umm...gonna go now.

Btw, I have no issue with your opinions, I usually haven't so I hope you aren't taking any of my responses too deep.
Do you want me?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
This guy is 100% on steroids.. Nobody is going to tell me otherwise.

I seriously thought the first picture was photoshopped, until I watched the video.
He’s been on roids since before WWE.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I began liking Cena a couple years ago. He really began stepping it up. His US open challenge was one of the best things WWE has done in recent years. His match quality went way up. And I hope he comes back anyway because I wouldn't mind him being a 17 time world champion if he takes the belt off Roman. And you KNOW he's going to want at least one short run with the Universal title.

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
Mr Tommy Lee Jones can sum up how i feel.....

whe64n.jpg

:bayley:

• Haha
Reactions: Death Walker

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
This guy is 100% on steroids.. Nobody is going to tell me otherwise.

I seriously thought the first picture was photoshopped, until I watched the video.

You´re quite right. We have yet another roided guy, another candidate for the WWE Morgue of the Future. To make a long story short, here is the hall of fame for the roid takers so far.

British Bulldog
Eddie Guerrero
Randy Savage
Ravishing Rick Rude
Roddy Piper

Anyone else?

Last edited: