So Cena is coming back soon...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Cena with the IC title would be weird.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
This guy is 100% on steroids.. Nobody is going to tell me otherwise.

I seriously thought the first picture was photoshopped, until I watched the video.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Death Walker

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
johncenatwitter.png

He has been working out and is showing it off on Twitter. Very "wormy".
Upon his return, who are you expecting him to feud with? Anything new or will they bank on old history?

Here is a video he posted as well:

Welcome to roid city. Idc if he comes back so long as he continues to push the young talent.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

As a fan of John Cena *sighs*...I think the 'roids have taken completely over on his brains and inflated his veins to the max.

Damn shame...I really don't care enough anymore, he'll bury whomever or whatever the fuck he is next dealt. Or at the very least, attempt to outshine the person and have WWE backing it all so it don't matter to me no more.

200.gif
As far as bury, I disagree. He lost to Roman, his six pack opportunity at mania, Shin, Taker, EC, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins. The point is that especially since he’s been more part time, he’s lost a lot actually and put people over.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Last 3 years Cena hasn't buried anyone

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
As far as bury, I disagree. He lost to Roman, his six pack opportunity at mania, Shin, Taker, EC, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins. The point is that especially since he’s been more part time, he’s lost a lot actually and put people over.
Ok, yeah but most of that was just due to having to go film something or having to do TV appearances and promos. So none of that was legit in my book and I don't know what he's filming next so unless he has another movie/TV show or TV appearance...

We'll just have to just wait and see.

:supercena:

Edit: Oh wait, Bumblebee is coming out around December, right? I'm sure close to that time is when Cena will "slip" up on victories then disappear. LOL

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Ok, yeah but most of that was just due to having to go film something or having to do TV appearances and promos. So none of that was legit in my book and I don't know what he's filming next so unless he has another movie/TV show or TV appearance...
Yeah you are right. AJ Styles wins against Cena do not count. They mean nothing because of a shitty movie was being made.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

We'll just have to just wait and see.

:supercena:

Edit: Oh wait, Bumblebee is coming out around December, right? I'm sure close to that time is when Cena will "slip" up on victories then disappear. LOL
No way. Cena is the kind of guy that it makes a little sense for him to still win now and then, because he still sells a ton of shit, and is a huge attraction. Instead, he’s been eating pins for the past few years and making other guys look better.

Brock Lesnar is a part timer and he still wins and dominates nonstop. Cena could’ve easily done the same but didn’t. He loses a lot, and it’s helping other guys look good.
[doublepost=1535125492][/doublepost]
Lol please explain how he hasn’t been helping in the past few years. I gotta hear this excuse.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yeah you are right. AJ Styles wins against Cena do not count. They mean nothing because of a shitty movie was being made.
Yeah and Roman’s win means nothing. Strowman pinning him means nothing. Seth Rollins win means nothing. Takers win means nothing. Shins win means nothing. Ambrose win means nothing. AJ’s win means nothing.

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
No way. Cena is the kind of guy that it makes a little sense for him to still win now and then, because he still sells a ton of shit, and is a huge attraction. Instead, he’s been eating pins for the past few years and making other guys look better.

Brock Lesnar is a part timer and he still wins and dominates nonstop. Cena could’ve easily done the same but didn’t. He loses a lot, and it’s helping other guys look good.
[doublepost=1535125492][/doublepost]
Lol please explain how he hasn’t been helping in the past few years. I gotta hear this excuse.
For circumstantial purposes...look whether he comes back and start losing or winning big, I don't care. I have enjoyed the guy for many years, he's given good moments/matches and even bad ones. I just don't want to hear NO ONE whining and complaining if my guy start making big matches and victories. It happens so often, okay.

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Yeah and Roman’s win means nothing. Strowman pinning him means nothing. Seth Rollins win means nothing. Takers win means nothing. Shins win means nothing. Ambrose win means nothing. AJ’s win means nothing.
Oh so now we have a John Cena guy lol well thanks for finally being here. If you or anyone ever seen my past posts, those were my arguments as well but like I said looking back at those times, it can be argued that those happened due to him having other things to do outside of WWE.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Please explain how he hasn’t been helping in the past few years. I gotta hear this excuse.
I'm sorry Edge...I just want the old guys to piss off
& let the WWE push their younger talent.

That goes for Undertaker, Triple H, Kane & even
Randy Orton.

Just leave already...you've done enough...give
someone else a chance to take center stage...

Besides Roman Reigns...

:disapprove: