Kayfabe So...About That Undefeated Thing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Immediately after his loss to Rhys Haze, as Joseph walks through the curtain, Alexander is standing waiting for him. And he doesn't look impressed. Not at all.

Joseph: Look, Alex, I don't know what happened out there.

Alexander:
You don't? Well I do. You lost. To a no-name

Joseph: Well I know that, obviously I know that, but I don't know why. I had that match in the bag the entire time.

Alexander: Well if you had it "in the bag" then why'd you lose?

Joseph: I just told you, I don't know. He caught me off guard.

Alexander: And do you know why he caught you off guard?

Joseph: No, I just told y-

Alexander:
Because you were distracted. You got cocky. You were looking ahead to Danny Jacobs next week so you forgot that you still had a match to win first.

The brotherly banter is evident as the conversation continues on, with the typical quips being thrown on both sides

Joseph:
Well Mr. Psychologist thank you for explaining to me what I already knew.

Alexander: ..If you already knew it then why'd you say you di-

Joseph: Because I just wanted to make sure you did, you're still new at this whole thing, after all.

Alexander: I see, that makes perfect sense. But don't get too proud yet, I just got off the phone with dad and he is not happy. I practically had to beg him to not come down here and take my place.

Joseph: If there's anything worse than having my brother manage me it's having my father manage me.

Alexander: Believe it or not I'm not exactly thrilled to be helping you through this whole mid-career crisis of you.

Joseph: Really? I thought you would be pumped, it's your chance at being relevant after the...injury.

Alexander: Y'know just because I have no depth perception and one of my legs barely works doesn't mean I couldn't take you down right now.

Joseph: I actually think that's exactly what it means, it pretty much means you can't take...anybody down, ever.

Alexander:
As much as I've loved this brotherly banter, and believe me, I do love it so, we need to work on a gameplan, strategize, because Danny Jacobs isn't going to be an easy win like Rhys Haze. And you couldn't even get the easy win, would you look at that. Guess we'll need to REALLY kick it into gear this week, Mr. Undefeated Sensati-well, I guess I can't use that nickname anymore, can I?

Joseph: I hate you.

Alexander:
Hey, treat your coach with some RESPECT.

Joseph hams it up SUPER hard for the next line, like, pigs would be jealous.

Joseph: Ugh, fine. Coach Alex, what're we gonna do to beat Danny Jacobs?

Alexander: Well, it's really quite simple, we...........

Conveniently enough, the Diamonds disappear from view just as Alexander was going to explain his plan to Joseph, weird.