SNW 2011 Battle Royale

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay Dee

Reaction score
Hey everyone

The company i wrestle with (I'm Blake Fury)

It would be most awesome of you all if you could 'like' the video and also send any comments with constructive criticism, what you thought of the match, good points, bad points

thanks a lot everyone

[YOUTUBE]mc-wn8QIs7s[/YOUTUBE]

Castiel

Reaction score
I don't know if it was your fault, because honestly it looked like the guys just didn't even bother trying but the triple chokeslam spot was pretty dreadful. You're a decent big guy though, better then the other big guy for sure. I liked that Crusher J, he was actually alright. Plus he had actual wrestling boots at least.... <.<

Jay Dee

Reaction score
Crusher is definately the best pure wrestler, out of all of us, only he, k-bar and el trueno have wrestler in front of live audiences/for money. And he is the only one that does it now.

But, i just got me some new wrestling boots for xmas, and im starting training with a bit of a local legend, give me 6 months, im gonna be amazing.

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler