• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snow White (2025)

Deezy

DZ PZ
Let me guess....it's a shit prequel focusing on the Queen and why she wasn;t really evil but society man.....made her bad.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Let me guess....it's a shit prequel focusing on the Queen and why she wasn;t really evil but society man.....made her bad.
The "evil" queen will be played by Gal Gadot so they'll definitely not make her completely bad and will find an excuse for her to be the villain.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Who in their right minds thought this one was a good idea for live action :heston

When I was in fourth grade, we went on a field trip to watch this is play form. It sucked balls. The seven dwarfs didn't even sing the HI Ho song. Instead they sung a version of Do Wah Diddy.... horrible man. A 9 year old Swamps (along with three other political prisoners) was even removed from the civic center and held hostage on the bus by his teacher for allegedly "acting out" .

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
The "evil" queen will be played by Gal Gadot so they'll definitely not make her completely bad and will find an excuse for her to be the villain.

That would actually be decent casting IMO.

But yeah this is a terrible idea! The original is a masterpiece and I don't see what they can really add to it. I'm a nerd so will probably check it out anyway, but don't expect it to be any good.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
F4DDD257-E380-4810-89A4-DCA7726694BF.jpeg