Sneek

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sneek

Reaction score
Good morning or good evening, it depends what time you read this.

First, I apologize for my spelling, but I am Belgian, living in Brussels and five feet high from a small, exactly 12 years. You get it, sucka!? I learn English and through the display of the fight, I use a lot of a translator, which may leave some mistakes in my messages ... Now presenting:

12 year old boy then, I live in Brussels, Belgium (I hope that if a country is little known in the world, you'll recognize) and has a passion in life: the struggle. I prefer heels exclusivment faces, who knows why ... God I love Chris Jericho, Rated-R Superstar Edge, and more recently against Alberto Del Rio. To a lesser extent, Punk, Barrett, Styles, Joe Richards, Wolfe, Eric Young, etc.. Natalya and Maryse Diva. I watch WWE, TNA and ROH.

For the rest, I like football, video games, spending time with my family, etc.. All that people my age like!

I hope that despite the difficulty, in my place on this forum very complete!

Sneek

Reaction score
It will be difficult. lol

Thank you to you three, and I will try to be as active as possible.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I know you speak Flemish mais est-ce que vous parlez Francais aussi?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Of course, I did not know you spoke French well.

I am Canadian :D We do everything well.

But yeah, if you ever need anything feel free to ask. And if you can't ask in english then you can ask me in french.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Hey Sneek, welcome to fourm! :)