• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
simple challenge, make a sig of any wrestler

theme: any wrestler
Size: any
limit: 2 entries at the most
deadline: all entries must be posted 3 days after accepting the challenge
rules: no text

need 3 judges

LOSER HAS TO USE A SIG CHOSEN BY THE WINNER FOR 2 WEEKS

Gin

Reaction score
Seeing your work in the sig you'll probably own him.

Reaction score
OK so we will send the entries to WS and he will post them and then people rank the sigs

SnackZ

Reaction score
LOL - I was just about to start an open challenge - didn't see this, was working on a new Skin for WCF. Definitely up for the challenge - can we make this a certain size as I don't want it to be drastically different. Thats the only stip I want to change. Everything else is cool. No text means not my name or no use of text in any way, not even in the BG?

Reaction score
in the bg is ok but no fancy shit as for the size minimum of 400*200 maximum of 500*300

PS u think ur a really great GFXer but as soon as u see the stuff on WCF it just blows u away and might even dicourage u a little (at least thats what happened to me)

SnackZ

Reaction score
I get that way too - I post shit here and other places and get all kinds of love and post it on WCF and get shitted on. Most guys there are cool but some act like they're gods of art. Like that Aussiepart or whatever the hell his name is. I'm loving UYI's work though. I gotta step up my game.

BTW - what do you mean no fancy shit? Isn't this a battle? I can't wait to see who you pick to do.

Reaction score
No fancy text like ur evolution text only text that is blended in 2 the bg. UYI is the shit

SnackZ

Reaction score
One entry already sent to WS. Have you gotten yours done yet?