Smokers?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cayse

Reaction score
I've never smoked anything. Cigarettes are disgusting. My parents smoke and I hate being in the same room as them. I don't smoke weed either. TBH I'm allergic to it. If my Dad walks into the house smelling like it, I literally have to leave the house for a good 20 minutes or my eyes water to the point I can't see at all and my throat starts to close up. So yea, no smoke for me.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Thats pretty good MS, thats not so bad, but my mom uset to smoke when I was real young and I told everyone that she did drugs cause the schools told you nicotine was a drug, lol, I one day told her that I didn't like the fact she smokes and it really upsets me and it her hard. She aint smoked since, I been offered tons in my life and have had thoughts to accepting but nah like you all said bad hygiene, breath and just disgusting plus how fucked up would it be for me to smoke and made my mom stop.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Never wanted to and never will.

Why smoke cigarettes when you can just smoke crack or pcp? At least that gets you high.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Slightly different kettle of fish there Mike, what with the whole 'death' thing being more likely.

I've got to be honest, I enjoy smoking, but I know I should quit because despite being in great physical shape (smoking aside) my lungs just cant keep up with my body anymore. It gets really depressing when you can't walk up a hill, smoke and talk with someone at the same time without getting out of breath.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I smoked Newports from 20 to 29. I quit on March 28th, 2008 because I was going into surgery and the doc said I could die on the table if I did not quit. I have not smoked for almost a year now and feel healthier and richer(they're damn near $10 in NY now) than I have ever felt.

AS for the weed - tried a few times, not really fond of it.

I've never smoked anything. Cigarettes are disgusting. My parents smoke and I hate being in the same room as them. I don't smoke weed either. TBH I'm allergic to it. If my Dad walks into the house smelling like it, I literally have to leave the house for a good 20 minutes or my eyes water to the point I can't see at all and my throat starts to close up. So yea, no smoke for me.

did you just say your dad is a pothead??? How old is he? Why is he smoking weed?

Enigma22

Reaction score
^a few of my friends parents smoke weed too. its not that uncommon.

i smoke cigarettes but i dont smoke that much. if im out all day i might smoke a half a pack or so. i usually only smoke a few a day. it depends on what i do that day. sometimes i wanna quit but im not that worried about it right now. i know im gonna smoke next year in college so im not gonna worry about quitting now. its just getting expensive. i try to get the buy one get ones and split the price with a friend so we each get a pack for like 3-4 bucks each. i havent smoked weed in a while. i almost got a dui last month and i havent really partied much since then. i never really smoked much weed anyways.

Luke.

I might smoke maybe a cigarette a day.

I'm not addicted and never have been. I do enjoy a good morning smoke, though.

JimmyD

Reaction score
What the fuck Enigma? They do buy-one-get-one-frees on cigarettes in Ohio?

As much as I feel like a twat for saying it given that I do need to quit at some point in the very near future, a cigarette in the morning, after sex or after a massive meal is a truly majestic thing.

Enigma22

Reaction score
they just got them in some places. they got more buy 2 get one free things.