Smiley-tude Adjustment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
As the CEO of funny, I'd like to make a formal suggestion to the sheep here in attendance.

The smileys we have are proper dogshit. The absolute worst. Why the FUCK do half not work anymore? Why the FUCK are there 20 different cat emojis? Brita is gone! We are all free of kissing ass! No need to use them anymore!

On a serious note though, as this entire thread is just a fuck-about, all of the emojis are a bunch of stupid faces and pop culture references from 15 years ago as that was the last time anyone paid attention to updating the emojis. Also, the ratings suck and have no meaning anymore! Some, I can enjoy and are a necessity but the majority mean the same thing and I think it's WRONG! I do believe it's time to make change! Say "AY-AY CAPTAIN" IF YOU'RE FOR CHANGE!

My intentions are clear. I hereby announce myself Reigning Emoji Tsar (Czar) And Ratings Director, or R.E.T.A.R.D. for short. I have signed a one-year deal and an election will occur in early 2022 who will become the next blueberry in charge. I hope whoever takes my proverbial crown in the future, will be a better blueberry than I ever was. Looking at you all, my loyal cretins, I have no doubt some will be perfect for the job. Thank you for your time.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
He's right alot of the smilies are really bad. I will use this as the honorary new emoji suggestion thread. Hilary Clinton's emoji being named "Crazy Bitch", the dozens upon dozens of cat emojis, Solidus YES Chant gifmoji and a few others are real crimes against humanity. I will make new ones and post them here, I hope these words are taken to heart, pondered, discussed and enacted.

Bring back ZING, Winner and What ratings!

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
Just ate some :chicken:

(why the fuck is that emoji a thing? Who will ever use that? I don't want people agreeing, I want an actual explanation as to why the fricky dicky licky someone thought that was a logical idea)

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the "Weird" rating though I must admit, whoever thought of that has a future in this business

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
damn that's funny i said the same thing in staff

image-2021-02-17-170913.png

Reactions: IndyWrestler1

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
honestly roadster if you keep talking to me like that, i'll have to suck your dad's dick. this is my first and final warning

Reactions: IndyWrestler1

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
CcUDyIm.png

I8tScB7.png

ll9Spdt.png

yrB0eNF.png

qfKRUA6.png

Qejrt8J.png

LsRPnhW.png

NYfjYzW.png

3LBKCTS.png

mSsAzh6.png

duBcNs6.png

8zCSsSH.png

7gI3Yk0.png

Some of these may already be in use (I made them myself tho)