• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smarks Watch: The James Bond Franchise

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Sorry I missed this. I enjoy watching the Bond films even some of the crappy ones so will try and get in on some future watches.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Sorry I missed this. I enjoy watching the Bond films even some of the crappy ones so will try and get in on some future watches.

That's one of the reason I wanted to do Bond was bc you don't really need to have watched previous ones to enjoy the series if people can't make all the watches

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
That's one of the reason I wanted to do Bond was bc you don't really need to have watched previous ones to enjoy the series if people can't make all the watches

Good call. Some classics coming up too. From Russia with Love and Goldfinger two of the best.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I could do Wednesday pretty much anytime but not Saturday bc I close then and open on sunday