Smarks Beavis and Butt-Head

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Welp, I said I would do this thread like a month ago, but I guess now is as good as time as ever. Anyway, this is the Smarks version of Beavis and Butthead! Well, who would line up as the characters from this awesome show.

Beavis would be Swamps AKA Kamala Harris. As Beavis is the more aggressive out of the Dynamic Duo, and has a love for Metallica and FIRE!

Butt-Head would be KIF. The more laid back of the two and the one that seems to be the more level headed.

Stewart would be Blaze. The neighbor and sometimes friend of the duo. He is the subject of the two's abuse occasionally and sometimes gives it back to the two. Also, he wears a Winger T-shirt... Really Blaze?

Todd Ianuzzi would be Deezy. He is the violent Role Model of Beavid and Butt-Head. Although he acts like he is too cool for the duo, he secretly likes the two and even lets them hang out with them. Even after kicking their asses. "Stop telling people you know me! Its bad for my rep"!

Principal McVicker would be Smark (or whatever the hell he calls himself these days). He has an extreme annoyance of the two, and refers to them as "Little Bastards" all the time. Beavis and Butt-Head have driven him to a breaking point on several occasions. Sound familiar? The no laughing episode is the best example.

Coach Buzzcutt would be Grim. The hardass of the staff, who actually pushes Beavis and Butt-Head to be somewhat productive. So yeah, Grim can be a hardass, but he does it out of Love. "GET OUT"!

Mr. Van Driessen is definately Chris. The lovable hippie of the staff that tries to keep the two in line, but eventually breaks from time to time. He shows compassion for the two, but it usually ends up getting him on the short end of the stick. Like the time Beavis and Butt-Head cock blocked him. Yeah Chris, we would do that to you.

Mr. Manners/Mr. Candy is definately (lol, you know who). The guy hates Beavis and Butt-Head and has been fired twice for laying his hands on Beavid and Butt-Head. After each time he did so, he got his ass kicked. Once by Mr. Van Driessen and the other time by Coach Buzzcut. Chris and Grim didn't play around!

Mr. Anderson would be Wang Chung. Another neighbor who Beavis and Butt-Head annoy, but he has saved them on a few occasions. Even one time beating up another neighbor with a rake after he attacked Beavis and Butt-Head. Sorry about painting you cat's butt bro.

Billy Bob would be Dak. Dude loves his guns, and so does Dak. Also, chases Beavis and Butt-Head after they steal his power scooter. I could see me and KIF doing this to Dak.

Hank the Cult Leader would be Booty. The leader of the religious cult loved his music videos where women showed their asses.

I may add a few more late. I've got a few more in mind.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler