Small Update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane is now staff due to the fact that we needed another American moderator to be online when we're sleeping. Not much else to say but yay congratulations.

1417b8589a7b25c476776e14f8952acd.gif

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
inb4 sexual related posts.

Congratulations. On at perfect times, gets on with everyone, trustworthy. There were other candidates but the time-zone is a big deal.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Congratulations Lady.

Does this mean we have to clean up after us in the staff room?

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Funny story, though. The moment I turned on my phone, I got a Skype call. I answered and Crayo, Xanth, Jonathan and CrayJ were all being really weird. I just waved it off because I literally just woke up and didn't really care what they were on about at the moment. Then everyone just started asking me questions (like Xanth asking me if I wanted to borrow his lunchbox and if I like fish sticks) at the same time so I got extremely confused, then Cray asked me if i wanted to be staff and I got even more confused. I kept asking "WHY" for about five minutes and I finally accepted, ahaha.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The best thing for us all to do is test her capabliities. I urge everyone to post random naked photos throughout the forum for her to remove. Sounds like a bright idea, right?

Reactions: Lady Deathbane