• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Small Things That Annoy You

punk13

The current WWE champ

Sarcasm cause i'm sure someone will say it thinking they are clever.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
People not knowing the difference between you're and your. The other grammatical errors don't get me near as bad as that one does.

Deezy

DZ PZ
People who act like their opinion is fact. People who are about free speech until they hear something they disagree with

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'll one up you.

I could care less about your opinion 8D

I think the reason that one isn't near as annoying to me is because every fucking person in the South says it so I didn't even realize it was wrong until I was like 13.

AF.

The fact that I can't sleep when I know I have an early wake up the next day, but fall asleep with ease when I have a day off the next day.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
People who walk backwards in crowded areas while talking so they can still maintain eye contact with the person they're talking to while walking away from them. They ALWAYS collide with someone else.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Waking up before the alarm clock. Its an easy indicator of if its going to be a good, or a bad day.

This happens to be most days, and to be honest it is annoying, but I don't think it has any bearing on how good or bad my day is going to be.

This is based on tonight's trip to the cinema. People who make a comment or laugh after every advert (because she only just seen the ads, unlike me..), and then commenting when they see an actor they know during the trailers ("that's Sharon Stone":eek:).

Twitchy

creaky chairs. People not rinsing dishes, or leaving food in the sink. feedback from electronics. People who played sports in highschool, and still talk about it 5+ years later