Smackdowns So Good, RAW is meh. How

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
SDL has all the stuff I like (outside of NXT). RAW by comparison I barely watch it. Danial Bryan, AJ, Charlotte, Becky and even dance break is ok. Mustafa Alia bit of a fan here.

Usos, New Day etc. Just all round better booking its like night and day. Beats me.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
quality between the 2 varies from time to time. Smackdown has the upper hand by only being 2 hours long, so it's easier for them to determine what's important enough to be on the show and what isn't. On top of that they currently have a better roster which they've had for a while now, but both shows are run fairly similar and mostly by the same people so it only takes a WWE Superstar Shake-Up™ and the dynamic would change again

Crash

Reaction score
Both shows suck..

Don't waste your time with WWE.. It's all about NJPW and MMA.

Yes, NJPW is good but MMA is a different discipline you can't really compare it with WWE IMO.

NJPW is good true, but that doesn't mean people can't enjoy many different companies... I agree that RAW is a waste of time, but some parts of the shows are good, so I only watch stuff that is interesting and skip the rest. SmackDown on the other hand tho is very good, it's only 2 hours and most of the time the shows are great. NXT is fine too, put the TakeOver shows are the best.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
I cheated on WWF in the 90's with WCW. Make a good wrestling show and I'll watch. Enjoying Smackdown and NXT.