• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Thread

Matthew

good! Maybe we can get some board matches going. Doing my best to 100% it. It's hard thought with Acheivements like Perform a total of 1004 signature and finishing moves in an mode of play (offline) AND Destroy 50 tables (offline). It's gonna take me a bit.

Matthew

hahahaha! While i'm sure you guys enjoy having a PS3 and your "Trophies" which you earn playing little league baseball. But us grown ups have Achievements! haha. I thought about grabbing a PS3 but I much prefer Xbox Live over the PSN. That's what it came down too. So its like the same thing? Do you guys have the same "Trophies"?

SAIYANS

Yeah same as XBOX Live without the price. I used to have Gold Live until I get a PS3 and heard it was wifi too. I have the 360 from the original launch

See my sig - 187 trophies and counting

Matthew

PSN is free and beleive me that is a good selling point especially in these economic times I just prefer the experience of Xbox Live. Now if either system could get WWE Classics on their system I would switch in a heart beat. I already envy PS3's MLB At Bat feature.

BTW: 379 Achievements.

SAIYANS

Does Live have Hardwood Classic games for sell or are you able to use LPBB on there like you can in the ps3 browser?

PHX

Legacy Member
I guess one of these times I should break down and try and knock some of those things out for trophies