Smackdown vs raw 2009 PSDs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
well i noticed WS used a psd of video game Cristian so gave me the idea when i was bored to cut psd of characters in my fee time, when more and better pics are released ill add more i just have this one for right now

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2009-images-20.png

C4

That's awesome in my opinion, great work brother!

They are really well cut, keep doing more "Action PSD's" if you know what I mean (i.e. Chokeslam, FU etc.)

Fenix0505

Reaction score
good cuts i understand that the hair is the hardest part to cut but it can still be fixed up a little bit and the edges on the bodies seem a bit jagged edged but hey its still very good... what do u use to cut out a psd? i would like to get good at cutting out a psd instead of actually downloading bad cuts.. =\

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^lol thanks i actually just use eraser, and i make multiple layers of the same image so if i erase to close on one layer i can cover it up a lil with the next.