Smackdown vs RAW 07 Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^The reason that is pointless is because when you want to use Taker or Kane after, you'll have to change all the moves back.

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^you can just select their presets, they have the list where the superstars moves are allset, its in the game for created characters, but you can use it to change moves back

Wordlife

just use weapons, it'll work, knockout ref, getta sledgehammer, run and hit him with it, and itll work dont worry

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ not effective, after 3 knockdowns i think you get dqed

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Man, I remember this one. I actually beat it when Psicosis got eliminated. I can't remember how but I was on the verge of freaking out when I unexpectedly eliminated Kane....after that it was easy.

dxfan12

Reaction score
wat i did was kept kane and taker apart, turned offf the DQ grabbed a chair and started wailing on them.........

Status
Not open for further replies.