SMACKDOWN vs DYNAMITE 2022! (with Simon Miller)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moon Bird

Reaction score
Website
abandonedmemories.tumblr.com
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
New Year. Fresh Start. Each week I'll be comparing Simon Miller of WhatCultureWrestling's Ups And Downs each week to see who comes out the winner. (Final score will be determined by subtracting the down score from the up score to give a final result...)

Q1 2022

Week Of January 3rd : SMACKDOWN = 2 (5 up/3 down) DYNAMITE = 5 (6 up/1 down) WINNER = DYNAMITE
Week Of January 10th : SMACKDOWN = 6 (7 up/1 down) DYNAMITE = 6 (8 up/2 down) WINNER = TIE
Week Of January 17th : SMACKDOWN = 3 (7 up/4 down) DYNAMITE = 7 (8 up/1 down) WINNER = DYNAMITE
Week Of January 24th : SMACKDOWN = 6 (6 up/0 down) DYNAMITE = 7 (8 up/1 down) WINNER = DYNAMITE
Week Of January 31st : SMACKDOWN = -1 (4 up/5 down) DYNAMITE = 5 (6 up/1 down) WINNER = DYNAMITE
Week Of February 7th : SMACKDOWN = 6 (7 up/1 down) DYNAMITE = 10 (10 up/0 down) WINNER = DYNAMITE
Week Of February 14th : SMACKDOWN = 4 (7 up/3 down) DYNAMITE = 6 (6 up/0 down) WINNER = DYNAMITE
Week Of February 21st : SMACKDOWN = 4 (6 up/2 down) DYNAMITE = 8 (8 up/0 down) WINNER = DYNAMITE
Week Of February 28th : SMACKDOWN = 6 (7 up/1 down) DYNAMITE = 7 (7 up/0 down) WINNER = DYNAMITE
Week Of Match 7th : SMACKDOWN = 3 (6 up/3 down) DYNAMITE = 7 (8 up/1 down) WINNER = DYNAMITE
Week Of Match 14th : SMACKDOWN = 7 (7 up/0 down) DYNAMITE = 7 (7 up/0 down) WINNER = TIE

Last edited:

Moon Bird

Reaction score
Website
abandonedmemories.tumblr.com
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1

Ya know...it seems a little suspicious that for the week of the 10th both shows ended with a draw (smackdown vs dynamite, raw vs rampage)

I'm not saying Simon Miller visits wrestling smarks and saw the crushing defeat of WWE for both shows in Q4 of 2021 and decided to change up how he ranks the shows in order to seem less biased...but I'm not not saying it either :D

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Whatculture :Shaqlol:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Gotta say WhatCulture still being a thing is wild. They obviously took a big hit once Blampied left and their wrestling company folded.

But I like Simon; that being said he is a little bias. But most wrestling fans are.

Reactions: Moon Bird