• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smackdown thread, Dec. 27, 2019: Daniel Bryan, The Miz and King Corbin battle for the right to face “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt at Royal Rumble

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I’m mobile so I’m not looking into it but I will on Monday. You not denying anything basically proves my shjt though dude.

Cat thanks for messaging me the other day it meant a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you don't understand what "could you show me evidence" means? Is that not a denial of the accusations?

I'm not sure why you're starting things over nothing at all, but to be honest, if it's because you're inebriated beyond recognition, you have my sympathies and I hope you get the help you need to overcome this problem.

Sabretooth

I think you don't understand what "could you show me evidence" means? Is that not a denial of the accusations?

I'm not sure why you're starting things over nothing at all, but to be honest, if it's because you're inebriated beyond recognition, you have my sympathies and I hope you get the help you need to overcome this problem.

Pretty sure half the people on this site get inebriated beyond recognition tbf

bradatar

WS' favorite son

Not sure why you’re trying to say I’m drunk or bringing it into the equation. You bashed me and insulted me in another thread in order to look “cool” or “alpha” when in fact you’re a bitch who won’t come at me one on one. I think you’re a child and I don’t respect you dude. Continue trying for cheap shots.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Not sure why you’re trying to say I’m drunk or bringing it into the equation. You bashed me and insulted me in another thread in order to look “cool” or “alpha” when in fact you’re a bitch who won’t come at me one on one. I think you’re a child and I don’t respect you dude. Continue trying for cheap shots.

:confused

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
I couldn't find a wedding picture, but, this one looks like it's from a long time ago, I still wouldn't even tongue her if I were a guy or a lesbian tbh

eddie-y-vickie.jpg

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

It's valid because I genuinely think you're chill when you're sober, but you're starting stuff in the SD thread for no reason.