• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smackdown thread, Dec. 27, 2019: Daniel Bryan, The Miz and King Corbin battle for the right to face “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt at Royal Rumble

Sabretooth

Dolph just looks like the type of guy who wouldn't say no to a female presenting themselves, vag first. He kayfabe dipped in to Vickie's rolls of dough between her legs, I think he will be okay with just about anything.

What you just described is pretty much every guy lmao

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
I dunno, I don't know any guys that would have motorboated Vickie's most likely hairy jungle. I don't even know how Eddie did it, he wasn't a terrible looking guy, but, I guess he's in to chicks with droopy faces.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I dunno, I don't know any guys that would have motorboated Vickie's most likely hairy jungle. I don't even know how Eddie did it, he wasn't a terrible looking guy, but, I guess he's in to chicks with droopy faces.
When did they get married? She might have looked differently when she was younger.

Sabretooth

Yeah I wouldn't fuck Vickie. And she was better looking when her and Eddie got married.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
I've never seen a picture of her the day they got married. I can't imagine her looking terribly different, she seems to be the type of person who 'always looks old', but, now I am curious and want to see a picture.

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Could you at least show me where I was cunty to you?

I’m mobile so I’m not looking into it but I will on Monday. You not denying anything basically proves my shjt though dude.

Cat thanks for messaging me the other day it meant a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk