• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smackdown thread, August 27 2021: The Man returns to SmackDown

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Mox Girl said:
I have an entire set of drawers for them, each of my fave guys has their own drawer but I think Mox will need two now lol
I love how you have drawers dedicated to each guy. Superfan. :proud

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Oh wait I bought a Moonshine Mantell shirt at that SWE Fury taping that came to my small ass hometown earlier this year

Marty McFourth

I don't have any wrestling shirts but I was thinking of finally getting a Punk one and that Bloodline shirt is calling to me.

Marty McFourth

I should get a Seth one too. Not sure why I haven't yet. Especially his lowkey ones with the logos which would be fine wearing in public. I prefer shirts like that.

Marty McFourth

Mox Girl said:
I collect shirts and action figures but only of Mox, Seth and Roman, and the occasional Drew :lol
Do you still have that cardboard cut out of Mox? :lol I realise I'm going a while back here.