Smackdown Superstar Returns *SPOILER*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Matthardyv1 is gunna flip...

Last night at the Smackdown/ECW house show in Ft. Wayne, Indiana, MVP defended and retained his WWE United States Championship against Jimmy Wang Yang.

However, the big story here is what happened after the match. Once MVP had gotten the three count, he continued his assualt against Yang until Matt Hardy ran out from the back to make the save. MVP ran, stopped, then headed back to the ring but was laid out by Hardy. Matt grabbed the US Championship belt and looked at it for a few moments before drapping it across MVP's prone body.

This is the first time Hardy has made a return to the WWE since he appeared on Raw getting attacked by "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton during the build-up of the Jeff Hardy/Orton match for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble. It is not known at this time when we will see Matt back in the ring or even when they will decide to have him reappear on TV. One thing is certain though, and that is when Hardy does return, he will have his sites set on resuming his feud with MVP over the WWE United States Championship.

Credit: Lordsofpain.net

Thank god...I was so hoping to see him at Wrestlemania and this looks like a garuntee...So awesome...

Wrestling Station

shouldnt this be in the news/ spoilers sections?! why it is posted in WWE section?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

yes. the era of mattitudee will resume!!

John

I knew Hardy Vs. MVP was gonna happen. Matt Hardy will probably have a title run after WM. Why cant MVP face some real competition? and yes this should be in the news, spoilers and rumours section.

LKP

I like matt hardy hes ok. Hardy should appear on smackdown this week stopping mvp from beating up a face. Then him and mvp have a us title match at wm24. Wm24 looks ok now if that match is added to it. Its mvps hometown so i expect a huge pop for him.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Thank god, I really like Matt and have missed him in his absence. I'm really hoping that they fight for the US Title however I have this fear that they're going to just throw them both in the MITB, neither will win and then they will resume their feud afterward. Either way though I'm glad Matt is back.

xtremebadass

thank god, if Matt Hardy didn't come back for Mania, they would have thrown MVP in MITB which would have used up then 2 good title defenses.

Vandy316

Reaction score
damnit, i couldve seen this but i had the biggest basketball in the state last night, and we lost, damn, im pissed off even more now

Enigma22

Reaction score
awesome... i might actually watch smackdown once and a while now...

Adampro123

Reaction score
I'm really glad matt hardy is back i think he is one of the most underrated and overlooked talents in the WWE. I was hoping he would come back and feud with MVP so they could have a match for the US title at mania. from the adverts from at the end of smackdown last week it looks like MVP will face off against batista once again this week, maybe MVP will finally have the match won the matt comes down and screws him in some way.

J

Yeah...I don't think we have to worry about Matt bein' over looked as much...With the recent push of Jeff they seemed to be puttin' more attention on Matt...Heck manybe we'll even get to see Matt recieve a world title push...I mean WWE knows that the Edge vs. Matt matches sell...

CenaMark54

Yeah...I don't think we have to worry about Matt bein' over looked as much...With the recent push of Jeff they seemed to be puttin' more attention on Matt...Heck manybe we'll even get to see Matt recieve a world title push...I mean WWE knows that the Edge vs. Matt matches sell...

Yea they sold three years ago, but i'm not sure they will now. Especially since Lita is out of the picture and its a proven fact that wrestling fans have short memories.

Although, I'm sure it will happen just because Edge is already running out of quality faces to fued with on SD>