SmackDown! Star To Turn Heel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
There will be a SmackDown!/ECW house show on December 27th at the Izod Center (formerly known as Continental Airlines Arena). Below is the line up for the show:

* Edge w/ The Major Brothers vs. Batista (Last Man Standing Match)
* The Undertaker vs. The Great Khali
* CM Punk vs. Chavo Guerrero
* MVP vs. Kane vs. Big Daddy V w/ Matt Striker
* Jimmy Yang & Jamie Noble vs. Mark Henry & Chuck Palumbo
* Christmas Bikini Contest w/ Kelly Kelly, Victoria, Michelle McCool and Layla
* Tommy Dreamer vs. Elijah Burke
* Appearances by Teddy Long & more

It appears that Chuck Palumbo may be making a heel turn at this show by looking at this lineup.

source: pwinsider

The line up of matches look good..it looks like Chavo might be joining ECW ( rumours)..if it happens,the ME scenario at ECW looks good with Shelton and chavo trying to get CM Punk's ECW title..another encounter on the line between 'Taker and Khali,which is pretty much ok..

and if Palumbo does turn heel,i have no idea where WWE will be heading with his character on SD..

comments people..

The Leviathan

Reaction score
and Jamie Noble will turn to face... now, what had just happened to the Noble/McCool one? I saw McCool helped Kelly2 on ECW. I am sorry I only watch Raw lately....

Enigma22

Reaction score
i thought he was already heel lol. i dont really watch smackdown at all.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I watched it last night.. I hate Palumbo. He's still stuck in the wcw days and stole takers gimmick. Noble has been burrying him for the last month, and I will only hope that it continues.

vickymania

Reaction score
hmmm..i dont think like evryone else..he can be a good wrestler if given the right storyline and gimmick..he actually does have some wrestling skills..and yeah,he needs to change his entrance style..its boring.

Reaction score
Well it looks decent, but I would be most looking foward to the bikini contest.

chessarmy

Chuck Palumbo as a heel....I guess it sounds ok, but I honestly could care less

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
There will be a SmackDown!/ECW house show on December 27th at the Izod Center (formerly known as Continental Airlines Arena). Below is the line up for the show:

* Edge w/ The Major Brothers vs. Batista (Last Man Standing Match)
* The Undertaker vs. The Great Khali
* CM Punk vs. Chavo Guerrero
* MVP vs. Kane vs. Big Daddy V w/ Matt Striker
* Jimmy Yang & Jamie Noble vs. Mark Henry & Chuck Palumbo
* Christmas Bikini Contest w/ Kelly Kelly, Victoria, Michelle McCool and Layla
* Tommy Dreamer vs. Elijah Burke
* Appearances by Teddy Long & more

It appears that Chuck Palumbo may be making a heel turn at this show by looking at this lineup.

source: pwinsider

The line up of matches look good..it looks like Chavo might be joining ECW ( rumours)..if it happens,the ME scenario at ECW looks good with Shelton and chavo trying to get CM Punk's ECW title..another encounter on the line between 'Taker and Khali,which is pretty much ok..

and if Palumbo does turn heel,i have no idea where WWE will be heading with his character on SD..

comments people..
SHIT! House shows are better then regular shows.

And Mark Henry is written as such a joke. That dude is world heavyweight championship.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
You could notice Palumbo's heel turn when he was competing full time on Smackdown. Anyway he should do better as a heel then a face

vickymania

Reaction score
and hw about Chavo's match against CM Punk?? am serious about htis,if Chavo does join the ECW roster,it will be great for the show with 2 heels ( Shelton and Chavo ) around to make life hell for Punk..his days as the ECW champion might be coming to an end very soon..

CT Styles

I want CM Punk to drop the title and go to Smackdown or RAW. ECW is just the c grade show its just like another heat.