SmackDown Live Smackdown Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
WWE SmackDown

* John Cena kicks off SmackDown and talks about WrestleMania XXX. He says it’s an exciting time to be part of WWE. He says the future is now and he is the measuring stick of this business. The Wyatt Family interrupts on the big screen. Bray Wyatt says he can’t feel pain and if he lost, why can’t he stop smiling. Bray cuts a great promo and says he will get extreme and this is just the beginning.

* Big Show vs. Cesaro is up next. Paul Heyman comes out and says there is officially no more doubt that he is the greatest manager of all time. He introduces Cesaro, who comes out to no music. They walk to the ring and we get the bell. The match starts slow as Heyman goes on commentary and Cesaro is using some noticeable heel tactics such as leaving the ring, huddling with Heyman and a thumb to the eye. This isn’t Cesaro’s normal type of exciting match, but look at the opponent. Just as Cesaro was going for the Swing, Jack Swagger came out and put the ankle lock on Cesaro. The bell rings and Cesaro wins by DQ. Show throws Swagger out of the ring and then Cesaro attacks Show from behind. Cesaro struggles a lot but successfully hits Show with the Neutralizer.

* Ryback and Curtis Axel defeated Los Matadores in a quick match.

* Rob Van Dam cuts a babyface promo before defeating Damien Sandow.

* Hulk Hogan comes out and cuts a promo on WrestleMania XXX. He brings out Daniel Bryan to a big pop. Bryan talks about winning the titles and getting married later this week. Bryan talks about being a fan of Hogan and asks that Real American be played. Hogan and Bryan celebrate to Hogan’s music as the crowd pops.

* Bad News Barrett defeated Kofi Kingston.

* Fandango with Layla defeated Santino Marella with Emma. Fandango has officially dumped Summer Rae and is now with Layla. Layla taunted Emma at ringside.

* Daniel Bryan and The Usos went to a double count out against Kane, Randy Orton and Batista. Bryan got the biggest pop of the night when he got the hot tag and cleaned house. They all brawled to the floor for the count out. Kane, Orton and Batista got the upperhand after the bell until The Shield came out. Orton and Batista ran off together and Bryan laid Kane out with a flying knee. SmackDown ends with Bryan and The Shield celebrating to “yes!” chants.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/spoilers-wwe-smackdown-taping-results-for-411#ixzz2yM7pkeFH
Not such a weird pairing for Fandango, lest this bitch can dance.

Cesaro still blurred character, him and Swagger is just two guys who don't like each other and Zeb and Heyman :mark:

Passable Smackdown, definitely won't be in the same vein as this weeks Raw.

Fluttershy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
aliciafox2
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
gailkim2
Favorite Wrestler
kharma
Layla has jusy saved her spot on the roster :D

It's great to see Layla has something to do again. She should in theory work well with Fandago since she has a dance background, and she should be able to help bring out the best in Emma.

Hot Rod

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Looks like The Wyatts vs. John Cena is going to continue, wonder if Wyatt will get that win back at Extreme Rules?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Looks like The Wyatts vs. John Cena is going to continue, wonder if Wyatt will get that win back at Extreme Rules?
Wouldn't doubt it, think this goes 3. With Wyatt winning the trilogy, Cena can make him a viable challenger for Bryan later in the year.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Never knew Layla was still employed with the company tbh. Gotta say the Shield/Bryan pairing is beyond epic and I can't wait to see what they'll do with it. Cesaro hitting the Neutralizer on Big Show is probably the highlight tho.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Looks like a solid SD.

I'm actually enjoying the Swagger/Cesaro feud. I don't know why but I believe it has potential as a mid-card feud (About time we got one, let's hope they both get TV time compared to Titus/Brodus who turned and never got seen).

I believe Wyatt/Cena will happen at ER, seems Wyatt will win this war. I'd approve.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Obviously it wasn't going to be anything close to what RAW was but even still this just feels so...deflating?

I might try and catch some parts regardless.