SmackDown Live Smackdown Spoilers (11/29/13)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
* Randy Orton and Renee Young open the show with an in-ring interview. Orton talks about Survivor Series and is asked about the TLC match with John Cena but ends up walking out in the middle of it.

* There's a Thanksgiving food eating contest backstage, hosted by Vickie Guerrero.

* Mark Henry vs. Curtis Axel is up next. Big E Langston and Ryback are at ringside. Henry gets the quick win.

* Backstage segment where Brodus Clay approaches Xavier Woods. Brodus is upset that Xavier used his theme music on Raw. Brodus tells him, "Rookie, respect main event players like myself" and shoves him, then walks away.

* We see the eating contest on the big screen again. Titus O'Neil wins it and earns a singles match or a tag match against Antonio Cesaro later, our correspondent wasn't sure which. There were other Thanksgiving skits as well.

* Los Matadores and El Torito vs. 3MB as The Plymouth Rockers in a six-man match is up next. 3MB use The Rockers' old theme song. At one point, El Torito cleaned house on 3MB. Matadores and Torito get the win.

* Tensai and Brodus Clay vs. Xavier Woods and R-Truth is up next. Tensai and Clay get the win in another quick match.

* CM Punk comes out and is interviewed by Renee Young. He hasn't heard from Daniel Bryan after being taken by The Wyatt Family and doesn't know why The Shield attacked him but says maybe they were doing what The Authority told them to do.

* Bray Wyatt cuts a promo saying Daniel Bryan is safe with him. He said Bryan will enter a man and leave a monster.

* Antonio Cesaro beat Titus O'Neil by DQ when Darren Young interfered. Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter were also at ringside. After the match, Titus got sick from the eating earlier and pukes in JBL's cowboy hat and then puts it on Michael Cole's head. Titus then pukes on Zeb.

* Goldust and Cody Rhodes defeat Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns by DQ when Dean Ambrose interfered. CM Punk comes out and cleans house on The Shield with a chair. Vickie Guerrero makes it a six-man match.

The lights go out mid-match and The Wyatt Family interferes in the match. All hell breaks loose as The Usos and Rey Mysterio come out. Vickie makes it a twelve-man match now. They all beat Rey around until Punk tags in and cleans house. The end comes when Rey hits 619 on Erick Rowan and Punk hits him with GTS for the win.

Henry/Axel - DUD.
:lmao @ Brodus bitching over Woods using the theme song leading to a match. Brodus heel turn soon? Seems likely.
El Torito gets his debut in this match, could be entertaining but no fucks are really given in this.
CM Punk & Wyatt promo could be good. Nothing special really.
Why would Darren Young interfere when he's a face? Would have had Swagger do the interfering, Young for the save. *Facepalm*. The ending with Titus puking... also DUD.
Main Event looks pretty win, ends up being a 12 man match. Probably only thing good about this Smackdown, other than that... PASS!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
How dare you say no fucks are given :torito:

also "Rookie, respect main event players like myself" :lmao

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
So they were all drunk in the spirit of thanksgiving?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Seemed like a horrible show.

I just wish Los Matadores were used a bit better but they'll do having to face 3MB.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I laughed at that main event player line too lol. Punk pointing out maybe the Shield is doing what the authority told them to do kind of confirms for me what I thought was inevitable and that was putting him in that storyline against the corporation and the Wyatt's being apart of it.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Titus puking spot, has to be a Vinny Mac brainchild, expect a push for Titus because of this.

Dash

Reaction score
I actually hope that the Wyatt's brainwash Bryan into becoming one of them. At least then I'll be able to tolerate him.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
I actually hope that the Wyatt's brainwash Bryan into becoming one of them. At least then I'll be able to tolerate him.

:DBNO:

Looks like a decent Smackdown. Not too sure about watching the main event getting restarted twice, but I have to admit I enjoyed the last 12 man match they had on RAW. Am I the only one that feels back for the 3MB? Not that I care about them but I mean when's the last time those skinny fucks actually won a match on live TV? Drew should kiss ass more and maybe he'll get to come back as The Chosen One. Maybe.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Been wanting an Albert heel turn for quite a while now, could do quite nicely in the midcard as there's no real monster in there and all the other big guys are occupied elsewhere.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Would be weird for WWE to turn Bryan heel right now especially with the "YES!" still red hot.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
:DBNO:

Looks like a decent Smackdown. Not too sure about watching the main event getting restarted twice, but I have to admit I enjoyed the last 12 man match they had on RAW. Am I the only one that feels back for the 3MB? Not that I care about them but I mean when's the last time those skinny fucks actually won a match on live TV? Drew should kiss ass more and maybe he'll get to come back as The Chosen One. Maybe.

If you wanna count Superstars, three weeks ago.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Bar the main event, this show was shit. The main event was pretty great and got like 35 minutes or something which was great to see.