SmackDown needs a new theme.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
What song would you like to see though? The current theme is just so childish, it's terrible. My opinion of course, but I've not come across many fans of the current theme. I'd also give the show a more badass look, but that's me.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
i don't know i mean i agree i like green day and all but it doesn't fit smackdown to well i would say either go back to a previous theme but just to get people's opinions all say the song i'm listening to at the moment and that's

Monster-Skillet?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Omg I love that song. They used it to build a PPV a while ago I think. That song and "Hero - Skillet" is fucking epic. Don't know how well they'd fit for Smackdown but I would not complain.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
even if its just the start and the chorus that seems like it could work i don't know for sure haha and hero is amazing too i just recently got their discography not manged to listen to them yet though

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
well it wouldnt be the first time a theme was reused :D this fire burns was originally Judgement day 2006's theme so it's possible but i doubt they would pick any of those anyway it would be a song we would never expect or think of haha

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
changing the them is 100% yes they are always changing the theme after a year or so we get a new theme :) happens loads

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
Hopefully i mean i aint to bothered about it alot of the time they skip the intro's anyway but a new year a new face of the company a whole new feel would be an awesome start