• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown LIVE, September 17, 2019: Discussion Thread

Deezy

DZ PZ
Is SmackDown on Fox theme gonna be ACDC
f0UnzZ8.png

Sabretooth

Awesome show. Everything had a purpose. I wonder if they're turning Bryan babyface or if we're really getting a heel vs heel feud. I imagine Roman and Daniel are gonna team up with the implication being they can't get along.

Fuckin Brock gonna wrestle on Smackdown against Kofi. Shits crazy. Only took him 7 years for him to finally wrestle on network television but better late than never eh?

Of course WWE already had Corbin's KOTR run get destroyed. I kind of wish they just let him get coronated normally and I really don't care about a Corbin vs Gable feud. I think Gables a good wrestler but the man has no charisma at all. If Corbin is king of the ring I really hope he does more than this eventually.

Carmella is involved now. Ok? Kind of a random addition. I always liked Carmella but still weird considering it's a feud between the four horse women.

And AoP is back. Great. Remember guys, if you want to fight them... you have to be hard.

Cwalker

Considering we're gettign another RKOal vs New Day match, we're probably gettign another Orton Hell in a Cell.

I say New Day fail to get back their belts and then dump Kofi during or after the cell when Kofi drops it to Orton.
You are deadset on New Day turning on Kofi; aren’t you?