SmackDown Live: October 25th, 2016 [Live Discussion]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Drag

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Here's how I would book Ed, Eddy and Eddy in the WWE ED: I would have him win the WWE championship and have him keep it for 3 months(may, june and july), only to lose it to John Cena. After that, I would have him and john cena feuding for most of August, thus having Ed win the WWE champonship again at Summerslam. after that, ed would be burying mid-carders to make him look good for 4 months Once everything is all said and done, I'll have Bray Wyatt feud with him. The Wyatt family seems like a stable Ed would enjoy, so I'll have Ed lose the WWE championship to Bray at the Royal Rumble PPV. Ed joins their stable the next night on RAW. The 4 members of the Wyatt Family go after many jobbers through Febuary and early March. Around mid-March, Ed, feeling bad about burying jobbers, rebels against the Wyatt Family, and defeats Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania 31 and gets the WWE championship back. Edd/Double D: I would make him make a jobber Eddy: I would make him a commentator

Drag

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi