• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live: January 10th, 2017 [Live Discussion]

Rosie

Dark Side
But I'll admit it wasn't like a timeless classic it was more of a guilty pleasure movie that is so bad I get some sick joy from it

I think that it was a mistake having Ambrose win the IC Title from The Miz, especially since Miz was bringing prestige back to the title. Also, I don't like the way how Ambrose has gone straight from the top of the card to being an upper mid carder. Now Ambrose has in my opinion been turned into a Randy Orton in a way. This might sound stupid but hear me out. Both of them are now upper mid carders who can go back to the main event whenever Vince pleases. My problem with this is that when Ambrose does eventually lose the IC Title where does he go from there? Also, what is The Miz supposed to do now? Even if Miz wins it back from Ambrose than what does Ambrose do from there? It's all just a huge, huge mess on WWE's part.

Last edited by a moderator:

MGS32

The Game
Technician
"OOH BUT DIS GUY DID A BLUE THUNDER BOMB?" And? Its hardly a new move, same for the brainbuster. They are common place in wrestling