• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
but at that event, Sabu and Balls went down to the rocks by the lake in Racine and were smoking a joint... it was funny because only a week or two earlier Sabu was busted in Canada for drugs

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I showed up late to a million dollar man signing because i didn't know he was there... i got there and the guy said he was done so i just walked around and looked at the car show like an hour later the same guy comes up and is like "we were looking for you every where, ted said he wants me to bring you back stage" so we went back and he signed all of our stuff and took pics and talked to us forever... was so nice, everyone else paid $50 but i got it for free because I was late and they searched all over for me... I was like who the fck am i to deserve that? I wasn't a kid at the time either.... Virgil was fkd tho!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I've always heard nice things about Dibiase, yeah