Smackdown General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
https%3A%2F%2Fdailyddt.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2018%2F08%2F1330385838-850x560.jpeg

Discuss blue brand wrestlers, storylines, episodes all in one thread.

This can act as a general discussion hub for SD. Live discussions don't seem to be as active enough on here at the moment. Means I have a place to post my thoughts when I can also.

Hopefully others join in also!​

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I really enjoyed last night's show. The main event was good, and seeing Brock and Roman with both world titles was a pretty cool moment. Heyman sandwiched between them has proven to be a great storyline.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Really enjoyed last week's closing segment. Seeing Roman & Seth come face-to-face with their current personas was a breath of fresh air, they've both really evolved since the Shield days. It took Roman a lot longer to shed away his old character, and I'm glad he finally became his own person.

You could quite clearly see them trying to hide their real emotions too, which made the segment even sweeter.

9ba1e6e1f85c1f81420ab0ea32946f7779f9a442.gifv

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Must admit I was a bit let down with the show this week, although the main event that was added during the show was good. Hopefully they go all out next week to get that last minute build in before the Rumble, but I'm hyped up enough anyways as it is.