• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown General Discussion Thread

Dale

Super Moderator
I feel like they actually need a smaller guy in there, someone like a Wes Lee maybe. Feels like usually when we speculate about adding people to a group, it's always some beef who fits in but in this case Lashley already has that role.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Yea, but that wouldn't fit the whole not being on TV thing. ... except for maybe a female talent?

And Montez is basically a "smaller guy", if you think about it. Femi, while probably pretty green, would make sense age-wise though, being about 7 years younger than the Profits, I think?

Cwalker

I can't think of anything really.
They did the breakout tournament thing like 2 years ago where he lost to Melo in the finals but I can’t think of anything else.

I know he’s on Level Up, but I’m pretty sure Chris is the only person that watches that show.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
They did the breakout tournament thing like 2 years ago where he lost to Melo in the finals but I can’t think of anything else.

I know he’s on Level Up, but I’m pretty sure Chris is the only person that watches that show.
No, I meant on SD!

Cwalker

Oh ok that makes sense. He could be a good heavy but as reiterated, does a group with Bobby Lashley need a heavy?

Chris

Dreams are Endless

I even stopped watching it a few months ago. All I know of him recently was he was "drafted as a free agent" and was in like one Raw battle royal

Cwalker

He was compared to Mark Henry, so I don’t see why you couldn’t get a 2006ish monster heel out of him