• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown General Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
"Both Reigns and McIntyre are out of action for right now due to suffering ruptured eardrums at Survivor Series," Meltzer wrote. "It’s a short-term thing and both should be back soon."

"McIntyre was hurt at Survivor Series but kept working on it through the 12/4 house show in Portland, ME, but didn’t realize he was hurt that bad until he was examined after that show," he continued.

Cwalker

Acknowledge him
245091BA-1BF4-46C2-8561-5F5D861DACB2.gif

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
At this point, it really feels only a real betrayal by someone else storyline wise and then that said "judas" being the one that pins him and takes that title. At least that's what I think.

Cwalker

At this point, it really feels only a real betrayal by someone else storyline wise and then that said "judas" being the one that pins him and takes that title. At least that's what I think.
Or…

Or…

A star that got lost in the dust comes back from injury, wins the Rumble, dethrones Roman and wins the title that once was taken from his Daddy.

Cwalker

I’m well aware why do you think I shit on Raquel and Charlotte other then the fact they stink on ice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This game of cat and mouse we play…

But you go too far besmirching The Queen and the Biggest and Coolest(sorry Rhea) of Mamis