• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown General Discussion Thread

Deezy

DZ PZ
[IMG]

Sheamus got married

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Whole angle gotta go full circle and Jey and Roman gotta square up again at some point
I personally see it going with Roman going to villain and turning on Sami over Jey. Especially with the momentum, Sami has right now, a complete turn on him would build on that empathy from the fans.

Cwalker

I personally see it going with Roman going to villain and turning on Sami over Jey. Especially with the momentum, Sami has right now, a complete turn on him would build on that empathy from the fans.
Oh no…they turn on Sami for sure. I still say Sami can challenge Roman at the Rumble for the belt…

But Jey is the one member of the Bloodline that never willingly joined. He was told he’d be cut off if he didn’t “fall in line”.

You can tell a story of him still holding resentment for Roman from 2 years ago. After Roman presumably loses the belt to Cody, you double back to Roman/Jey and have Main Event Jey Uso be the one to put the final nail in the Bloodline coffin.