• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown General Discussion Thread

Dale

Super Moderator
Prior to defending his Intercontinental championship against Sheamus at today’s WWE Clash at the Castle event Gunther spoke with the Gorilla Position about a wide range of topics, including his thoughts on Brock Lesnar and how he hopes to one day share the ring with The Beast. Highlights from the interview can be found below.

Hopes to step into the ring with Brock Lesnar:

“It would be great. I think he’s a fantastic wrestler, and yeah I hope to get in the ring with him.”

Also hopes that WWE continues to run a big show in Europe yearly:

“I hope so. I hope anyway, this is successful now, and it becomes a little of a tradition. In Europe overall, they come back once a year or something like that with an event like that.”​
Brock vs GUNTHER?

:vince

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I know she said that she was not coming back to Wrestling but some part of me still hope Sarah Logan will be back now that Vince is gone.

Dale

Super Moderator

Officially listed on the SmackDown roster now, shame he will no longer have that dazzling smile. Fucking HHH bringing up NXT talents and changing their gimmicks. :vince:

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Officially listed on the SmackDown roster now, shame he will no longer have that dazzling smile. Fucking HHH bringing up NXT talents and changing their gimmicks. :vince:

I am gonna miss the entrance lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Imagine he does the cheesy grin while GUNTHER and Ludwig are all stonefaced.

I agree but it's the the pictures taken during his entrance and the photo photobomb ones I'm gonna miss lol it woulda got old eventually but it had a way longer lifespan

Dale

Super Moderator
Just a shame the gimmicks are total polar opposites because i'd have loved to have seen him keep at least a bit of that personality. Never thought i'd be sad to say that after they got ripped apart

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

simpsons.gif