• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown General Discussion Thread

Dale

Super Moderator
That was the weirdest shit ever when I saw it yesterday. None of the explanations even make sense.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah I don't really care if it's not like actual heat between them and I believe Meltzer that it's a non-issue but just Nattie deleting her original response made it so much weirder lol but there's probably a lot of random weird stuff at live events that isn't recorded like this was so we never even hear about it, maybe she just deleted her comment bc it was pointless to bring more eyes on the non-issue

Dale

Super Moderator
I don't believe there's issues either given Liv trains with her at The Dungeon 2.0 and Nattie has seemingly been a consummate professional her whole tenure. If the incident happened after a roll-up it would have been perfectly fine but doing it after someone's finish is very suspect. Weird situation.

Deezy

DZ PZ
FXfzsQgVsAEH7C3