• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown General Discussion Thread

Deezy

DZ PZ

joe-rogan-staredown.gif

Dale

Super Moderator
Shayna Baszler’s stomp has a new name and it’s a dig at some released WWE stars.

Tonight on WWE Friday Night SmackDown, Baszler defeated Sasha Banks with some help from Natalya. After the match, there was post-match attack and as Baszler was about to hit her stomp to the elbow, Pat McAfee called it the “Future Endeavor stomp.”

That’s an inside reference for fans that have been paying attention to the fact that some wrestlers who took that stomp were later released by the company. The names that come to mind are Nia Jax and Eva Marie. The line that WWE used for years for releases was “We wish Wrestler X the best of luck in their future endeavors”

Fans on social media noted that the move has been referenced by that name in the past by McAfee, which indicates that this was not something he’s saying without approval from Vince McMahon.
Just saw this article from last week. Don't watch SmackDown so had no idea this was a thing :cenalol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I thought they started calling it that last year when Eva and Nia got wrote off with it lol Pat saying it was the first I'd heard in awhile tho

Cwalker

Yeah they dubbed it that when BBWJAXXX got cut I believe. I didn’t know they were still calling it that though