• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown General Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
He was in some cheap hotel and they said his luck may have run out but after that he posted this so I guess not:lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
STAMFORD, Conn., August 30, 2021 – The WWE Friday Night SmackDown live event scheduled for October 1 at Smoothie King Center in New Orleans has been postponed. All original tickets will be honored for the new 2022 date.
Friday Night SmackDown on October 1 will now take place at Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore.

Additional ticket information on both events is forthcoming.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
STAMFORD, Conn., August 30, 2021 – The WWE Friday Night SmackDown live event scheduled for October 1 at Smoothie King Center in New Orleans has been postponed. All original tickets will be honored for the new 2022 date.
Friday Night SmackDown on October 1 will now take place at Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore.

Additional ticket information on both events is forthcoming.

Can't wait for them to get a PPV on May 1st called "Day 121"

Dale

Super Moderator
Dunno if it's just me or not who feels like this or has picked up on it, but recently I feel like they've taken the shackles off of Kayla as far as a backstage interviewer goes. You know how generic and borderline idiotic they usually make them but something feels different with her recently.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It's definitely noticeable they're letting her actually be a character in the Heyman segments, some of the Corbin ones too when he was still broke as well.