• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown General Discussion Thread

Dale

Super Moderator
Can't help but feel like they're going to set up Cena/Corbin or something like that for Mania.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Watching people freak out about this elsewhere (not here) is hilarious. You would think that the world is ending.

I just think of it like this:

Cena is at Mania every year anyway. We are going to be seeing him in April no matter what. May as well use him for a certain FOX show thats struggling too, even though thats not fixing the problem.

Dale

Super Moderator
I was so excited why would you do this to me :pour
Just seems like an easy route to go for them. Cena is out talking, Corbin comes out and gets the standard heel heat, scuffle and somehow a Mania match gets made.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Just seems like an easy route to go for them. Cena is out talking, Corbin comes out and gets the standard heel heat, scuffle and somehow a Mania match gets made.
:thelist stop throwing that out into the ether.....

Rather he gets his win back from Nakamura. :side:

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Goldberg would be the best opponent for Cena since his matches don't go very long. Corbin/Cena could be possible too I suppose.

I can't imagine Cena being in a full blown decent wrestling match again unless they want him to beat that Ric Flair record.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Goldberg would be the best opponent for Cena since his matches don't go very long. Corbin/Cena could be possible too I suppose.

I can't imagine Cena being in a full blown decent wrestling match again unless they want him to beat that Ric Flair record.

I mean I know it was a year ago but he had like what 2 or 3 TV matches early last year before he got taken out of the Rumble and I thought those were way more than decent, especially the triple threat that Finn won. I bet he can still go, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they built for something like Goldberg instead. Ain't no reason why Cena can't be on the Undertaker 'Mania schedule though and just come back for a fire match once a year.