SmackDown Live Smackdown 6/6/14 Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
WWE SmackDown

* SmackDown opens with Triple H and Seth Rollins coming to the ring to the Evolution music. Rollins is still wearing his gear. Fans boo Rollins and call him a sell out. Triple H says he told us he wins. Rollins takes the mic and our correspondent says he seems cockier than usual but a little hesitant. Rollins gets a lot of heel heat here but says only he knows why he turned on The Shield. Dolph Ziggler interrupts to a pop. Ziggler calls Rollins a sell out and Triple H seems amused by Ziggler coming out. Triple H announces Rollins vs. Ziggler tonight and Rollins looks at him like he wasn’t expecting that.

* Seth Rollins defeated Dolph Ziggler in a solid back and forth match.

* Big Show walks up on Rollins and Triple H backstage, calling Rollins a sell out. Triple H announces Show vs. Randy Orton for later tonight.

* The Usos defeated Ryback and Curtis Axel in a non-title match.

* Rusev squashed Xavier Woods. Rusev now has a huge Russian flag that hangs down above the ring.

* Rob Van Dam vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Cesaro is up next. Paul Heyman is on commentary. Barrett gets the win in a good match that barely went 10 minutes.

* Bray Wyatt appears on the big screen and cuts a promo about losing at Payback. He says Sister Abigail warned him all this would happen.

* Natalya defeated Alicia Fox. Alicia threw a fit after the match at ringside, tearing up the announce table and threatening the announcers, including Lilian Garcia.

* Bo Dallas defeated Santino Marella. Emma was at ringside.

* Randy Orton vs. Big Show is up next. The match ends when Seth Rollins attacks Big Show. Rollins and Orton beat Big Show up. SmackDown ends with them posing.

Doesn't seem much is in this really.​

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Jesus, some efed fuck could've written him a decent explanation.

What about....

"People all week have been blowing up my twitter with the same question...."Why?" Why? Easy, for the past blah blah months, I've been the glue of the The Shield, the heart of the Shield...THE ARCHITECT....of the Shield. Where has that gotten me? Playing third wheel to Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose....I am not the odd man out here, I should be considered the first. I was the first one here, the first one to do anything, the first one to wear....GOLD. Yeah, that's right, I was the first nXt champion....but do any of you remember that? No, it's just how Roman Reigns eliminated the most men in Rumble history, how Dean Ambrose had the longest US title reign in history.....Now it's MY turn to make history......And how am I going to do that? With this man...Triple H, the CEO....The Authority....The Game....Me and the Shield have been trying to play the game for months, and we weren't getting anywhere near championship. Hell it even cost Dean Ambrose his. So where does that leave the Shield? You two Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose will try clinb the ladder of success in this business, while I...Seth Rollins, will be carried there by the man who owns this business....Triple H.

Announce a tag match between Rollins/Orton vs Reigns/Ambrose or MiTB itself.......And cue boos and cue Bow Down to The King and there's ya explanation and segment.

Done

took me five minutes to think of that.

Reactions: Cwalker and ants

ants

Reaction score

What about....

"People all week have been blowing up my twitter with the same question...."Why?" Why? Easy, for the past blah blah months, I've been the glue of the The Shield, the heart of the Shield...THE ARCHITECT....of the Shield. Where has that gotten me? Playing third wheel to Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose....I am not the odd man out here, I should be considered the first. I was the first one here, the first one to do anything, the first one to wear....GOLD. Yeah, that's right, I was the first nXt champion....but do any of you remember that? No, it's just how Roman Reigns eliminated the most men in Rumble history, how Dean Ambrose had the longest US title reign in history.....Now it's MY turn to make history......And how am I going to do that? With this man...Triple H, the CEO....The Authority....The Game....Me and the Shield have been trying to play the game for months, and we weren't getting anywhere near championship. Hell it even cost Dean Ambrose his. So where does that leave the Shield? You two Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose will try clinb the ladder of success in this business, while I...Seth Rollins, will be carried there by the man who owns this business....Triple H.

Announce a tag match between Rollins/Orton vs Reigns/Ambrose or MiTB itself.......And cue boos and cue Bow Down to The King and there's ya explanation and segment.

Done

Might be waiting to do something along those Lines for Raw. But very believable and it is something that could be run with.

My reading of the opening was that Rollins is really hesitant. I will await seeing it for further judgement.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina

What about....

Done

Definately better than what Rollins had said lol.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Might be waiting to do something along those Lines for Raw. But very believable and it is something that could be run with.

My reading of the opening was that Rollins is really hesitant. I will await seeing it for further judgement.

Yea, they always save the good stuff for Raw anyways