Smackdown 6/6/14 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
FiuNBp0.jpg

WWE taped the June 6, 2014 WWE SmackDown episode from the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Here are the SmackDown spoilers:​

Dark Match

* Adam Rose defeated Damien Sandow. Sandow came out as Pete Rose.

* Sheamus defeated Fandango with a Brogue Kick.

WWE SmackDown

* SmackDown opens with Triple H and Seth Rollins coming to the ring to the Evolution music. Rollins is still wearing his gear. Fans boo Rollins and call him a sell out. Triple H says he told us he wins. Rollins takes the mic and our correspondent says he seems cockier than usual but a little hesitant. Rollins gets a lot of heel heat here but says only he knows why he turned on The Shield. Dolph Ziggler interrupts to a pop. Ziggler calls Rollins a sell out and Triple H seems amused by Ziggler coming out. Triple H announces Rollins vs. Ziggler tonight and Rollins looks at him like he wasn’t expecting that.

* Seth Rollins defeated Dolph Ziggler in a solid back and forth match.

* Big Show walks up on Rollins and Triple H backstage, calling Rollins a sell out. Triple H announces Show vs. Randy Orton for later tonight.

* The Usos defeated Ryback and Curtis Axel in a non-title match.

* Rusev squashed Xavier Woods. Rusev now has a huge Russian flag that hangs down above the ring.

* Rob Van Dam vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Cesaro is up next. Paul Heyman is on commentary. Barrett gets the win in a good match that barely went 10 minutes.

* Bray Wyatt appears on the big screen and cuts a promo about losing at Payback. He says Sister Abigail warned him all this would happen.

* Natalya defeated Alicia Fox. Alicia threw a fit after the match at ringside, tearing up the announce table and threatening the announcers, including Lilian Garcia.

* Bo Dallas defeated Santino Marella. Emma was at ringside.

* Randy Orton vs. Big Show is up next. The match ends when Seth Rollins attacks Big Show. Rollins and Orton beat Big Show up. SmackDown ends with them posing.

Source: PWMania

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
First time in months/years that I'm looking forward to watching SmackDown. Get Rollins in a suit already. Looks like they are building towards Rollins/Orton (w/HHH) vs. Ambrose/Reigns at a PPV. No MITB qualifying matches?

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Usually don't bother with Sd but since it's so Rollins heavy I'm going to give it a watch.

Reactions: Wilby

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
Usually I'm not very excited for Smackdown but this episode does not look too bad. Although I don't see why Orton was not given a dirty pin on Big Show due to a Rollins attack, Orton must be starving for a win and Show could have maybe put Orton over again.

The continuation of Seth Rollins split from the Shield is intriguing enough to warrant watching this episode.

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
Rollins vs DZ sounds dope any idea how long it got?

Just looked around on a few websites and can't seem to find how long the match was either :(. If we were to guess then I'd say between 5-8 minutes? Doubt it was overly long considering the direction both superstars are going in.

Reactions: seabs