Smackdown: 6/24/11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-SPADE

Reaction score
I already talked about Sin Cara in another post, but there are a few more things I noticed tonight on Smackdown. The Bryan-Rhodes match was entertaining. I've gotten to like Cody a lot more, because he isn't taking his personality too far. I mean he is playing around with the crowd, but not enough to become a laughing stock. The Usos did a good job in their match, but I thought it could have lasted a couple minutes longer, to really get the audience going. Even some cooler moves would have made me notice the Usos more. To me, Yoshi Tatsu is getting weaker every time he comes back to the ring. Ginder Majal sounded like he was struggling when he was talking on the mic. What confuses me was it looked like Big Show was gonna give Alberto Del Rito his piece, and now he's fuding with Mark Henry. Is Del Rito just going to keep kicking bee hives and escaping luckily? The ref in the Kane-Christian match is starting to annoy me. His hair style most of all. I would be less distracted by the ref in his matches if he cut his hair. The match between Kane and Christian went kind of back and forth, nothing really impressed me. Christian in no way shows many high-flying characteristics, and certainly cannot knock any big men down. I swear I could hear Kane panting after he fell off the top turnbuckle... the time he didn't succeed in a huge punch. I end with the statement: I HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR MARK HENRY!

X-SPADE

Reaction score
... and why does Teddy Long only get involved with Randy and Christian's feud!

seX-Power

Reaction score
teddy long is just an idiot overall.

i havent watched the episode but mark henry feuding with show and/or kane hopefully ends with henry squashing them and beating orton for the world title. :D

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
... and why does Teddy Long only get involved with Randy and Christian's feud!

Probably because he's the general manager of the show.

Rell

Reaction score
The Usos are dope...

X-SPADE

Reaction score
Probably because he's the general manager of the show.

I understand that but, he didn't even get involved with Mark Henry or trying to stop him. Did Mark Henry even have a match? I don't think he was even tagged the whole time... maybe once.