Smackdown 2/14/14 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So is there really still plans for a disgruntled employee team between Zigs and Miz? Seems to me Miz doesn't really have much to be mad about with a few wins over Fandango over the past two weeks.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So is there really still plans for a disgruntled employee team between Zigs and Miz? Seems to me Miz doesn't really have much to be mad about with a few wins over Fandango over the past two weeks.

That match should have been called botchmania... I saw at least 5 botches lol... they were both working terribly

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

TNAries

The Artiste
Reaction score
Although I know Cesaro wins, this match is going to be hella entertaining simply just because of Cesaro looking good in his win.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
What an uppercut, very well worked match for one that included Orton haha.
Regardless Cesaro is the fucking man so glad he won this match the ending was strung together sooo well

Reactions: ZolpH DiggleR1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Im hoping he wrestles at WM even if he doesn't win at EC. I wanna see him and Swagger duke it out for the IC there.

Reaction score
wowzers that might've been the first smackdown I've seen in awhile that kicked off epic and then ended even more epic.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY