• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smackdown '05: Post Draft

The Cool One

Reaction score
OFF THE RECORD: I've tried this one before, as a full WWE one, and it didn't work, so now, this BTB will follow Smackdown! only.

POST DRAFT

THE DRAFT/TRADE RESULTS
The draft took place throughout the month of June, with a superstar being drafted on each televised show. Some big names were drafted, including RAW and Smackdown exchanging World Champions. Many have made a big impact since joining, with Carlito winning the Intercontinental Title and Muhammed Hassan calling out The Undertaker. After the draft had taken place the GM's of each brand were allowed to trade superstars up until midnight on June 30th. Many more superstars were traded during this period. RAW and Smackdown will never be the same

RAW Drafted
  1. John Cena
  2. Kurt Angle
  3. Carlito
  4. The Big Show
  5. Rob Van Dam

6. Mark Jindrak
  7. Rene Dupree
  8. Danny Basham
  9. Kenzo Suzuki w/Hiroko
  10. Chavo Guerrero.

Smackdown Drafted
  1. Chris Benoit
  2. Randy Orton
  3. Muhammad Hassan w/ Daivari
  4. Christian.
  5. Batista

6. William Regal
  7. Candice
  8. Sylvain Grenier
  9. Simon Dean
  10. Steven Richards.

Smackdown Roster/Champions
batistawhclr9.gif
orlandouscqw2.gif
londoncwcfm3.gif
nitrotagjg9.gif
mercurytagig2.gif

Main Eventers
Batista
Eddie Guerrero
John Bradshaw Layfield
The Undertaker

Upper Midcard
Booker T
Christian
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Chris Benoit

Midcard

Hardcore Holly
Heidenreich
Juventud Guerrera
Joey Mercury
Johnny Nitro
Muhammed Hassan
Nunzio
Orlando Jordan
Psychosis
Super Crazy
Sylvan Grenier
William Regal

Lower Midcards
Daivari (Manager)
Doug Basham
Funaki
Paul London
Scotty 2 Hotty
Simon Dean
Steven Richards

Women
Candice Michelle
Melina (Manager)
Michelle McCool
Sharmell (Manager)
Torrie Wilson

Non-Wrestlers
Al Snow
Paul Heyman
Teddy Long
[/align]​

The Cool One

Reaction score
Smackdown-07-06-07.jpg

THURSDAY JULY 7, 2005
FROM SACREMENTO, CALIFORNIA

Batista made his first official appearance on Smackdown! this week and it was apparent that the World Title around his waist may as well be a bull’s-eye. Batista opened to show to a magnificent crowd reaction, but before he could speak, JBL’s music hit and he entered the ring looking less than pleased. He told Batista that it was his show and that last week he proved that he was the best on Smackdown and that if it wasn’t for Batista he’d be the brand new Smackdown! Champion. JBL demanded that he get a shot at the World Title tonight. But before Batista could answer, Christian’s music hit and he entered the ring. He said that JBL wasn’t the true no.1 contender because he cheated to beat him last week and that the thousands of his Peeps in attendance would agree and he demanded a title shot tonight! Batista finally spoke saying he wasn’t afraid of anyone and that he didn’t care who he faced and when. Teddy Long then came out to address the problem. He said that there was a fair solution to everyone’s problems, he said that since Christian thought he was the true no.1 contender and JBL thought he’s best Smackdown the two would face off for the right to face Batista at the Great American Bash, this left JBL fuming as both Christian and Batista looked pleased.

Orlando Jordan also found out who’s the no.1 contender for his United States Championship . Chris Benoit won the Triple Threat no.1 contenders match, defeating William Regal and Booker T. He picked up the win when he locked William Regal in the Crippler Crossface which forced the Englishman to tap out. Orlando Jordan had said earlier in the night that he’d take on all challengers and would easily defeat any of the three, and didn’t change his opinion after Benoit won, telling everyone that Benoit was past it and that he could beat him with the complete of ease any day. Benoit looked less than pleased and now has an extra incentive to beat him.

Eddie Guerrero’s grudge with Rey Mysterio seems to be getting out of control. Last week Eddie forced Rey to beg him not to tell a secret about his son Dominic and this week he had him doing his bidding again. Eddie told Rey backstage that they had a Tag Team Title shot tonight, but he was too tired to compete, he said that Rey would have to face MNM on his own. Rey disagreed at first but Eddie reminded him of their secret. Rey begged Eddie to reconsider, but eventually agreed to the match. Eddie joined the commentary for the match, as MNM dominated Mysterio in the early stages, using their numbers advantage to full effect. But Rey eventually fought back and hit Mercury with a 619 and West Coast Pop! But before he could pin him, Guerrero, who was legally in the match ambushed him and continuously kicked him on the floor. MNM hit the snapshot for the victory, to Melina’s delight. Eddie got on the mic, while Mysterio got up, he told him that next week, Part 1 of Dominic’s Bedtime story begins. He kicked Rey one last time before leaving.

Last week Muhammad Hassan and The Undertaker were both eliminated from the 6-Man match after brawling to the back. Tonight Hassan was determined to get his revenge. He burst into Teddy Long’s office demanding The Undertaker in a match because he cost him the no.1 contendership, while Long was still talking with Batista, Hassan told him that when he was done with the Undertaker, he’d be liberating his Title, Batista just smiled, patted his back and told him to liberate whatever the hell he wants and walked out, leaving Hassan stunned, to the crowds delight. Long told him that he wouldn’t give him ‘Taker tonight, but at the Great American Bash, the two will face off. Hassan was about to leave, mildly satisfied, but Long said Daivari had a match with The Undertaker tonight! Daivari screamed at Long in Arabic, before Hassan dragged him out. Undertaker demolished Daivari in their match. Not letting him get one offensive move, Hassan entered the ring as Taker set up for the Chokeslam, but left after a heated staredown, leaving the Deadman to pick up the victory. Hassan just backed up the ramp as Taker stood over a fallen Daivari

The Mexicools made another appearance this week, again to attack unsuspecting superstars.. They came out on their lawnmowers and circled the ring, during Paul London’s Cruiserweight Title defence against Funaki. They continued circling, as the the two cruiserweights battled it out, before eventually storming the ring and attacking both men. Juventud and Super Crazy hitting simultaneous Moonsaults, they then declared that stay were bidding war with everyone on the Smackdown roster, because they aren’t Mexican, they’re Mexicool!

The main event ended in a controversial manner, but Christian won’t be complaining. Captain Charisma picked up the win after Batista, slowly walked down the ramp in the closing moments of the match, to get a closer look, which temporarily distracted JBL, the self proclaimed ‘Wrestling God’ screamed at Batista to go away, but Christian rolled him up and got the 3 count. Batista just laughed and JBL demanded he get in the ring. The two began to brawl, until JBL fled realising just how strong Batista was. The Animal looked on triumphantly, but turned around to find Christian ready to strike with the World Title. Batista just stared at him, leaving Christian unsure what to do. He just left the title on the floor, signalling to Batista that it would be his, as Smackdown closed.

QUICK RESULTS
Chris Benoit def William Regal and Booker T (via submission)
Paul London and Funaki ended in a no contest.
MNM © def Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero (via pinfall) to retain WWE Tag Team Titles
Undertaker def Daivari (via pinfall)
Christian def JBL (via pinfall)

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Nice show man!

BM: Christian vs JBL

WM: PL vs Funaki

BP: Batista, JbL

WP: N/A

Additional: I like your style of writing, very unique.

JHar888

Reaction score
I thonk it was plagiarized LOL. No wonder the show was posted so soon after the thread was made! But Cool One, nice catch, but advertising is not allowed. However, you'll probably be able to get away with this one just because it was helpful.

The Cool One

Reaction score
wwfdotcom10hm5.jpg

- WWE sources say that World Heavyweight Champion Batista, who had previously stated that Smackdown! was an inferior brand, is happy with his trade. 'His attitude, backstage has never been better, he sees himself as somewhat of a leader', our source said. Many said that Batista wouldn't be happy about his switch, but seems to be settling in great.

- One of reasons behind the World Champion's switching, is mainly because of the difference in mic skills, between the two stars. John Cena, is very comfortable speaking to the crowd live, while a taped enviorment would suit a learning Batista better.

- Christian's current push on Smackdown! is apparently a test, to see how he handles a main event spot. If he impresses management, expect to see a continued push to the top. This must be a boost to Christian, who is rumoured to be unhappy

zion0177ow2.jpg

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista © vs Christian

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Do not even try to lie. Like somebody already ripped it off. The news update was posted before you posted it. Please people, make original BTB's, not ones that you copied off other forums.

The Cool One

Reaction score
I swear to god or whoever else you want me to, I'm not lieing. It was ripped off, I'm already 4 shows and 1 PPV in on another forum and I can show you the original Word file.

As well as that I'm 95% sure who it was that ripped it off, and I have proof.

Plus I strated this as a full WWE BTB, back in June/July

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6665&highlight=WWE+2005+Post+draft

I wrote it.

So don't call me a fucking liar.