Slipknot's Mick Thompson Stabbed In Knife Fight With Brother

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Mick-Thomson-630x420.jpg

Slipknot guitarist Mick Thomson and his brother Andrew were transported to a hospital Wednesday (March 11) when they both suffered injuries in an early morning knife fight.

According to the Des Moines Register, Clive police reported that Thomson and his brother Andrew were fighting and armed with knives in a skirmish that spilled over onto the front yard of a home on Northwest 129th Street at 4:25AM. When officers arrived, they found the brothers believed to be intoxicated with serious but non-life threatening stab wounds. The guitarist was reportedly stabbed in the back of his head.

The brothers were transported in separate ambulances to the hospital and no charges had been filed against either sibling at press time. It is not known how Thomson’s injury will affect Slipknot going forward, though the band is currently on a break from the road.

Source: http://loudwire.com/slipknot-mick-thomson-stabbed-knife-fight-with-brother/

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol knife fights

pussy shit

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Knifes > guns. Knifes don't make noise and when you see someone wielding it at you, better get ready because they're gonna use it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Knifes > guns. Knifes don't make noise and when you see someone wielding it at you, better get ready because they're gonna use it.
Fists > knives

if you have a problem with someone settle it like a man. A knife is for a little bitch who can't handle himself

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm all for fists, knees, elbows and foreheads, but I'm not a naive either.
Eh, if someone is going to stab me they are going to stab me. That doesn't mean that person isn't a pussy

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's all about having a bag of sand on your person at all times.. makes any uneven fight that much more even.. especially pussy ass gun & knife wielders.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
After a knife fight that recently landed him and his brother in the hospital, Slipknot‘s Mick Thomson is now seeing the legal consequences from the altercation. According to the Des Moines Register, Thomson and his brother have both been charged with disorderly conduct for the fight.

The brothers were reportedly involved in a scuffle when police arrived on the scene early on the morning of March 11. The fight escalated from the house outdoors where police found them. According to the police report, it was stated that both brothers appeared to be intoxicated. Each brother sustained injuries with the Slipknot guitarist reportedly being stabbed in the back of the head.

Luckily none of the injuries were considered life threatening and both were eventually booked and released after being checked out at the hospital.

Both Mick and his brother Andrew are expected to appear in court on March 30 to answer to the disorderly conduct charges. According to Blabbermouth, the brothers could be fined $65, $625 or spend up to 30 days in jail depending on the court’s ruling.

The latter potential ruling could cause an issue for Slipknot as the band is set to kick off their spring tour on April 25 in Fort Myers, Fla. However, Slipknot’s manager reportedly told KCCI that the incident will not impact any of the group’s shows. Dates for the tour can be found here.

Source: http://loudwire.com/slipknot-mick-thomson-charged-disorderly-conduct-knife-fight/

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Fists > knives. I'm not a murderer but I can't imagine the pleasure and joy of pounding in the person you hate until they take their last breath.